The MaxiSys® MS906CV is an advanced diagnostic device developed for customers looking for a tool with ultra-convenient and modern design while delivering ultimate performance. Featuring the powerful Samsung Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), and an 8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen, based on the Android multitasking operating system, and combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the MaxiSys MS906CV is an ideal solution to manage your repair jobs smartly and conveniently with greater integration.
• 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
• Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
• Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
• 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
• Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
• Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
• Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
• Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
• Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
• Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
• Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
• Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
• Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
• Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
• One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
• Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
___Call 800-399-9495 for quick answers and help!___
Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostics Dot Com has been serving the commercial truck diagnostics industry for years. That is all we do. We have, in stock, many toughbook dealer packages, adapters, cables and peripheral to help you diagnosis the problems with your heavy duty equipment.
We follow strict guidelines to be in Compliance with EULA, End- User License Agreements and we Respect all EULA Agreements. All customer information and purchaser of the product is the registered end user of this product that is shipped. All trademarks are respected and owned by the respective Companies.