The MaxiSys designed with the DNA of Autel’s diagnostics family, the MaxiSys is built to offer many of the prestigious qualities of the MaxiDAS DS708 with extreme ease of use and powerful diagnostic performance.
Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housingComplete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding
Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
MaxiSYS MS908 Automotive Diagnostic Analysis System
As the fastest growing diagnostic company in the world,Autel has been committed to providing the best and easiest-to-use diagnostic solution with the most extensive coverage of all systems for all the major vehicle manufacturers. This enables independent garages to confidently provide comprehensive servicing in their own workshops without relying on dealer availability. Continual software enhancement will provide additional vehicle coverage.
Unique shop tough ergonomic design
Easy and intuitive navigation
Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up
1. 9.7” 1,024×768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
2. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
3. Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
4. Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. Print out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
6. Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
7. Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
8. The VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with Long-Range Class 1 Bluetooth
9. Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
10. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
11. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
MaxiSys is the fastest scanner ever in the market. It features an extraordinarily fast A9 quad-core processor, a 32G solid state hard drive and a highly sensitive 9.7’’LED capacitive touch screen. The revolutionary open source Android Opearting System allows you perform multiple tasks easily and intuitively. The system boots up in only 20 seconds, which is 5 times faster than competion products, and the diagnostic time for some vehicles is greatly reduced, allowing you to perform your job much quicker.
Featuring the latest AutoVIN technology to identify CAN vehicles in one touch, and combined with the exclusive AutoScan function, the MaxiSys is the most intelligent system in the industry. These functions allow the technicians to easily detect vehicles, scan all the diagnosable ECUs on every vehicle and run diagnostics on selected systems. Another advanced feature, the industry first colud-based online community, puts you in touch with the latest tips and expertise from technicians around the world.
Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostics is an innovative company bringing dealer level diagnostics to the aftermarket shops allowing the after market shops to compete with dealerships. We, as a company, specialize in many OEM Dealer Level Diagnostics and OEM Dealer Level Software.
Heavy Truck Duty Diagnostic Packages easily perform dealer level commands such as:
- Bi-directional Controls
- Programs Injectors
- Forced DPF Regens
- Full Diagnostics and Resets
We specialize in OEM Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostics such as: a full line if commercial truck diagnostic and heavy duty diagnostic software, hardware, and dealer level laptops kits. This includes Cummins Insite, Detroit Diesel, Nave Cal, Service Maxx, Mack & Volvo PTT, International, CAT ET, Allison, Eaton Transmission, Wabco ABS, Bendix ABS, Texa, and Universal Diesel Diagnostic Kits. Our factory truck diagnostic products and services cover everything on a commercial heavy duty and light duty trucks.
We are a turn key company, so when your dealer laptop package arrives it is ready to work and perform dealer level diagnostics. Purchase your heavy duty truck diagnostic package for on highway and we now proud to offer off highway packages as well.
Shipping costs associated with returning product are the responsibility of the customer returning the product.